Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xtreme Output

Default Xtreme Output

Hey everyone. We had a project come to completion today, and I had to share. It turned out fantastic!

First, I want to say a HUGE Thank You to Steve (aka, Sledger) for his help. I really appreciate it!!!

We been using XP5 for some large scale output. The most recent was a bit challenging due to a large photograph in the background.

I've shared a photo so you can see the results. It's Xara XP5 start to finish. You can see the scale of the final output by the 12" ruler in the lower left corner of the sign.

The final output is 4' x 8' on Coroplast. It's a corrugated plastic sheet. Kind of like cardboard. It's flexible and light, yet a bit rigid. All in all, a nice material.

The final product is crisp, the colors are spot on, and the client is very happy!

Thank you Xara for creating a tool we can use on multiple projects!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8032_01142010.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	69184  

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

Default Re: Xtreme Output

Yes he not a bad b"gger most of the time. He works hard as a moderator and I would not like to run his business as he spends a huge amount of time and effort on these forums. Yes and thanks Steve for the link as well but it is as easy with Firefox add ons.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Thumbs up Re: Xtreme Output

Ooh, nice work, Red! Thanks for sharing the photo.