Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Youtube how could i do this automatic cropping in adobe photoshop cs2?

Hi to everyone...can anyone give me a help on how to do an automatic cropping like i found on the photoprinting business..?

here is the video link..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-m9S3mCHec

hope someone could help me...i'm really tired of looking for the answer..thanks in advance to all.........
    IP

Default Re: how could i do this automatic cropping in adobe photoshop cs2?

This video clip is showing picture package in action. you can find picture package under menu File- Automate-picture package, note this has now been dropped from CS4 as you can do much the same thing from the bridge.
    The help notes inside Photoshop will tell you how to change the sizes for your own use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	69036  
    Last edited by RTW1; 09 January 2010 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling
    IP

This is using bridge in CS4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 2.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	69037  
    IP

Red face Re: how could i do this automatic cropping in adobe photoshop cs2?

Quote Originally Posted by RTW1 View Post
    This video clip is showing picture package in action. you can find picture package under menu File- Automate-picture package, note this has now been dropped from CS4 as you can do much the same thing from the bridge.
    The help notes inside Photoshop will tell you how to change the sizes for your own use.
    Hi, sir...thanks for your quick response..but i knew that the video is using the picture package and i know how to used it...but what i can't get is how did he press the shortcut key and the crop box appears...i tried to record the the cropping to make it automated but it does not appear to be like the one in the video..when i press the play button on my recorded action, it directly cropped the image...it does not stop on the cropping box where i can adjust and move the cropper to the right position before hitting enter.

hope you get what i mean...i'm really getting a head turn thinking and trying...thanks so much:
    IP

Open the actions palette (not in button mode) and click in the small square in the second column to force use of the dialog box. Should show a red icon.

Christine
    IP