Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default publish details change

I have done 4 sites and when i go to publish them to the web I have to change the FTP settings every time ...... I set the FTP in the first website and upload ..... I then go to my other site and the FTP settings are the same as the first I have to change them again ........shouldn't they stay the same for each site when you save out.

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Default Re: publish details change

Hi Mike,

There is currently no way to save publishing details per site. Only one set is saved in the Windows registry. (these details are not saved in the file because this would not be secure)
    This has been a request made to Xara ever since Web Designer was first released.
    I believe they are testing methods to enable this possibility for future versions
    For now, you just have to change the publish details each time, or use an FTP client such as FileZilla.

Default Re: publish details change

Thanks for quick reply...... thought I was doing something wrong or not checking a box somewhere..... It's not a big deal to change each time if i upload from xara ......

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .