Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Anyone?

Heya....I was wondering if anyone here wanted to create me a logo for my site free of charge.

Like u may need to create something to display your work to show what u can do or u may be learning photoshop & want something to create to get your practice, so if so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in creating a logo for me?

I would definately state on my website that you created & provide a link to your site if u have one.

The logo has to be quite good so users with a little experience would be preffered.

If anyone is interested please let me know....it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could do this for me.

Thanks for any help! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

btw, FYI, my site is a gaming website.
    IP

Heya....I was wondering if anyone here wanted to create me a logo for my site free of charge.

Like u may need to create something to display your work to show what u can do or u may be learning photoshop & want something to create to get your practice, so if so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in creating a logo for me?

I would definately state on my website that you created & provide a link to your site if u have one.

The logo has to be quite good so users with a little experience would be preffered.

If anyone is interested please let me know....it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could do this for me.

Thanks for any help! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

btw, FYI, my site is a gaming website.
    IP