Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs down Webform template needed?

Hi All,
    I am currently using Xtreme5 and I need a webform page/pages, for customers to enter various details. I used Frontpage several years ago and I recall they provided a webform page (or is my ageing memory failing?) that I could modify to suit my needs? Maybe I was using some other program, like Publisher or ??? but in any event, I now find myself needing a webform page on my website and was a bit disappointed that Xara didn't seem to include this facility? I don't have Frontpage any more in case that was a good approach and I've done a quick thread search on the forums but couldn't see anything (current) that helped much? Can someone please help direct me to somewhere where I can find a good webform that I can use as a template for my own purposes?
    Many thanks,
    rikko
    19 Dec 09

Default Re: Webform template needed?

Plenty of threads about forms here at TG.
    Popular is Jotform - but there have been many a mention of others which are useful and embeddable via placeholders.
    I think the thread thumbs down icon is a bit unfair

Hi Sledger,
    Thanks for the info, have just logged back in and will check it out today.
    What did you mean by 'thumbs down' icon?? Did I use something I didn't realise? I thought I was just showing I was 'sad' because I was having my usual problems, which is true because I was sad or confused about MY problem, nothing to do with the forum! So sorry if there was some misunderstanding there - quite unintentional. Gotta go easy on me as I only got out of hospital just yesterday, and today is my birthday!!
    Rikko
    19 Dec 09

And I should also add that I am very happy with our forum and that it has helped me a several times already. My 'disappointment' as such, was directed toward Xara for not simply including a webform in their software, as it must be a very popular addition to many websites and I would have thought, a logical inclusion, at least in Xtreme?
    Cheers,
    Rikko
    19 Dec 09
    Last edited by rikkoshea; 19 December 2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: just to clarify, thanks

Happy birthday Rikko Hope your recovering after hospital.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Hi John,
    Many thanks for the well-wishes, and it's a slow process, but the wonders of medical science (ie pharmaceuticals) are helping a lot! Not to mention a big slice of cream cake which was also helpful too I think?
    Rikko