Quote Originally Posted by artgall View Post
HI I just visited the sites you did with Xara Web Designer. I am having aproblem publishing the one I am trying to work on. I have a website artgally.com and have a bunch of sub folders that act as websites or subwebs I made a folder for this one and published to it but for some reason it is not picking up the graphics. I could use any help I can get here If you could take a look and maybe you can tell why the graphics are not showing. I think it has something to do the the intial index_htm_files or whatever they are called. here is the url to the site http://www.artgally.com/sandysartgally
I would really appreciate any help I can get
By the way your sites are great. I have not worked with Xara Web Design before I use Front Page and Web Expression and also Net fusion. But I really liked what I saw in the previes just hope I can publish with it.
Thanks so much for any help. \Sandy
Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, I am new to this software and really have no clue why your files are not showing. I can only assume they are not stored correctly on your site host so the path to them is not matching up? Sorry I can't be of more help.