Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey Guys, And Gals, I just launched the 2004 version of my website, and I would like everyone to check it out and give me some feedback.... http://www.4mstudios.com/ Thanks so much!
    Mmm... Graphics, www.4mstudios.com

Hey Guys, And Gals, I just launched the 2004 version of my website, and I would like everyone to check it out and give me some feedback.... http://www.4mstudios.com/ Thanks so much!

Smashing design - clean and very easy to navigate! Great colours, just enough of blinking and moving things to add some flavour - without getting annoying, or gimmicky!

Well done! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

How about adding a simple email link on the contact page as well? Forms can be a bit limiting. In general, a face, name, phone number, address... adds a bit more credibility.

I would think that you probably prefer to intitially be contacted by email... So, perhaps adding a phone number on your contact page, is not what you want to do? However, most people will send an email as first contact, even if a phone number is there - it's a website after all...

Also, adding your snail mail address on the contact page wouldn't hurt... I know you mention on your "about us" page that 4M is outside Oklahoma... but people might miss it. Adding your full address on the contact page as well, adds credibility.

I'm not a big fan of doorway pages as I like to get to the content right away, and you loose a bit with search engines. However, at least it's not a 4 minute flash animation with some bouncing letters... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

Search engine traffic is going to be sparse... as the meta tags are non-existant. However, if you are going for traffic from other websites, directories, advertisement (and business cards) word of mouth, and personal referrals, the meta tag issue won't really matter.

Super job!

PsYcHoBoY
    The site is really attractive. The graphics are stunning and exceedingly sharp. My gripe is with the text size and unnecessary messages.
    I know that it's a very in vogue thing to have tiny text, but I'm 56 and my eyes are failing.... I can see your graphics are fantastic, but I struggle to read the text. Why?

I also question messages saying "'1024 x 768' and IE5 or newer recommended" & "Cable Modem or Higher Recommended". Do you honestly expect a visitor to change to a broardband connection or invest in a new graphics card to view your site? I once visited a site that said "A computer is recommended to view this page", which I thought was teriffic!

I'm not carping, just giving my personal opinion, as requested. I do hate this pixel sized text. I find it distracts from your wonderful graphics.

Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Risto I'm sure you know this but a form makes it really difficult for spammers to harvest an email address automatically. Instead of a form, one could have an email link on an image with the link itself being encypted (I saw this on Woody and I intend to use it soon).
    Jon

Hey Guys,

I Really appreciate all of the comments! It makes me feel good to hear how people feel about my work... I will try and address the things you have mentioned to make the site better for everyone. Jon Spain makes a good point, contact forms keep me from getting more spam than I do now... I appreciate everyone, and I hope to hear more comments very soon.

Just gotta say, I am very impressed with what I see in your site Psychoboy. Job well done.

I thank your site is nice keep up the good work