Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Template Pack

Default Template Pack

Hi,
    There is a new template pack available now for a price at Xara.
    JimM

Default Re: Template Pack

Jim do you have a link?

Edit: Found it under Downloads.
    http://www.xara.com/us/products/xtreme/templatepack1/
    Last edited by Soquili; 09 December 2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: correct spelling of thread title
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I bought it little after getting the email notice. Came to the forum to check opinions but there was none yet.
    Was more interested in the web graphics than the templates, but they are also nice.

I don't see anything related with the rights, can we use the web graphics in multiple sites, right?

Would buy more packs of webgraphics when available. There are many eps stock icons out there, but I prefer to support Xara designers.

Thread moved to Web Designer / Xtreme.

Please take care where you open new threads.

Hi,

I am new to web designer and I was looking for some templates. I think the pack that comes with XWD is good but limited and I am not really able to create my own at this stage. So interesting to see the first pack but I am not awesomely impressed. 3 themes and 20 graphic bits for £30 (£20 while promoted). It's not hyper expensive but the content is not really that exiting. The templates are well designed and you kind of know they will work without any issues but they're somehow quite bland. I don't really know what it is that bothers me (maybe just the fact they're not really the kind of design I need for my siites) and I would be interested in reading other's comments.

I am still in the market for templates and although I found lots of entries by users of this forum, I would still apreciate pointers to good third-party themes designed for xwd.