Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Where to find new pro templates

Hello,

Newbie to the forum, to XWD and pretty much to web design, so please bear with me. Few questions coming up from me in separate threads.

My first is whether there are sources for professional themes that integrate fully with XWD. I have seen contributions from posters here but I wondered if there were more full templates to download or buy.

Thank you for your suggestions

Default Re: Where to find new pro templates

Have you checked out the designs gallery (scissors at top)?

Quote Originally Posted by Cricri View Post
    I have seen contributions from posters here but I wondered if there were more full templates to download or buy.
    Xara have released a new template pack:
    http://www.xara.com/us/products/xtreme/templatepack1/
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 09 December 2009 at 07:14 PM.

Question Re: Where to find new pro templates

Just bought Xara Xtreme not realizing that I had to wait for the CD to get the other site templates.
    Will the Webstyle 4 Template Packs work with Xtreme?

Thumbs down Re: Where to find new pro templates

OK... Here's my dilemma.
    I bought X5 to do a quick website not realizing that it only came with one example template and NO button templates. It appears that I will have to wait up to 28 days to get the CD with the useful templates.

So... after getting your reply, I bought the Template Pack 1 to be able to create the website now. It downloaded fine, but when I click to install it, I get an error that says "There were no compatible products found on this computer."

The email I got after buying the program says "This is your Serial Number for the trial download:" and then has the serial number. Does this mean I am still using a "trial" version until I get the CD and that is why the Template Pack 1 will not install?

I am REALLY frustrated at this point since I have the program but cannot fully use it.

Thanks...

Woolfie, please to not post the same questions in multiple treads. You have done so many times since becoming a member. Please do not do this.

Your first posting of the above has been answered here:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=42891

Thanks

Aridzone,

I did check, yes, but it's an awful lot of posts with work in progress or incomplete sets (meaning not that theyr are incomplete as standalone graphics but not full themes). Anyway, I did go through them and tried to check out your membership details to see if I could find a website listed. Alas, newbie, do I cannot get to your record.

There are some very good artistst on this forum, but I will need to start deploying web sites real quick now. I will keep referring back to this forum but I will also need to find alternative sources of complete themes, if such exist...

Thank you for your responses.