Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Corel Draw - Wacom Bamboo problem

I recently bought a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch. It works fine, but there are some problems.

The most important problem:
    When I use my Bamboo to zoom in or zoom out in Corel Draw objects tend to disappear. The objects are still there, I can select them, but they are not displayed. Is this some kinda bug? Or has it to do with my video card (onboard)?

Second:
    The press-sensitivity seems not to be active in Corel Draw.. at least, I don't know which Tool makes use of the ability of the Pen to sense pressure.

Hope someone knows how to solve these problems...

-edit: I use Corel Draw 12-
    IP

Default Re: Corel Draw - Wacom Bamboo problem

Ooooh, that Bamboo tablet looks nice!!

I haven't used a Bamboo before, but I do use (as in right now) a Wacom Gateway tablet. On the pressure thing, you have to use the Artistic Media tool. On the property bar on top there should be a "Pressure" button (again, I'm using X4, however it doesn't show CD12 as any different). Try that. I've never used the feature before in CD, and I just now tried it. It works!!!

On the zoom....... I've had the same problem before on a laptop. That was using CD9, and while zooming with the touchpad scrollbar only, objects went adios. With this other tablet now, it doesn't have that problem. I would like to think it's a bug!
    IP

Default Re: Corel Draw - Wacom Bamboo problem

OK, the problem is solved, i.e. I switched to CD X4.

The artistic media tool was not present in CD 12 and I think that the other problem just a bug in the program..
    IP