Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, i have a animation in my website. It is a series of images that change to show different type of products my client sells. My client would like to have each image link to the appropriate product page. When i go into the animation i can not link to pages only to url's. Also i cant seem to find the animation in object gallery to add the links. Does any one know how to add these links?

Thank you
    Travis

Heres an attachment of my site
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 07 December 2009 at 05:34 PM.

Default Re: Help with adding a link to changing images

Animated .gif or flash files are added via placeholders (Web Properties>>Placeholder>>Replace with Flash (for .swf) or >>Replace with graphic file (for animated .gif)
    Only the placeholder will appear in the object gallery, not the animation.

I see no animation placeholder in your .xar file?

.gif animations can only have 1 link applied to them though flash can have a link per frame, but this has to be done while building the original flash, not after it has been saved as a .swf.

Default Re: Help with adding a link to changing images

Hey thanks for the reply. i noticed the placeholder was the only thing i can see. When i was making the original animation in xara extreme pro 5, i tried to link the images but there was no option for linking to pages only url in the properties. Is there a was to make my web pages show up in the link option in the properties when im making the original animation?

Thanks in advance
    Travis