Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Dear Xara...

I too took the survey. I didn't see anything revolutionary. They could have used the survey to throw some really original ideas out there and see what interface and more options we liked. For example, show me some variations with the Galleries, or workflow, etc. A survey about whether I liked a light or dark interface with color or monochrome buttons seemed like a waste of time. They could have dug deeper.

Just my two cents.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWombat View Post
    They could have dug deeper.
    I'd guess their pockets would need to be deeper for a complete UI overhaul.
    And in turn this level of change could create a price shift for future versions

I was thinking of just the survey. They could have asked more than they did. Something to create a roadmap from. A UI overhaul would be too expensive for a single version update, that's true, but if they had roadmap based on more indepth user input, they could spread it out over time. Besides, don't they have Magix to foot the bill now?

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

Yes it's a MAGIX survey..