Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Vertical Nav Nav Help

Hi TG Community! a question that is bugging me like mad!

The vertical navbar (Web - Reflections Theme) i have about 15 pages for a site i am designing in this fantastic software but i would like all the pages to have its own colour nav bar? without colouring our pages, i have tryed and played with the web properties but no luck. please and you help and advise to note am a newbe to Xara!

Thanks

Default Re: Vertical Nav Nav Help

The easiest way I've found is to copy the vertical navbar group to the clipboard, open a new document and paste it in.
    Then open the colour editor and choose the 'Theme Color 1'. Change the colour to what you want, then copy the group back to the clipboard.
    Go to you original document page (ctrl+TAB switches between open documents) and paste the group in. When asked if you watch to match colors, answer 'No'..

Repeat these few steps for each page where you need a different colour theme navbar group.

Attached is an example of this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

sledger thank you i knew this software could do it! and you showed me how. thanks again

One thing I should mention, if you enable viewing of the mouseover layer in the gallery, you will be able to visually monitor the colour changes as you edit Theme Color 1.

thanks again now i am having problems with this please check the image below? right i did as mentioned but now it adds another set of invisable tabs next to it when i export & preview it has no rollover and next to the visble tabs appears then rollovers in the empty space.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JIGRAPHIX.png 
Views:	133 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	68045

Thanks
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 02 December 2009 at 07:09 PM.

Please attach your .xar file so we can take a look.