Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: form is overlapping photos. Can anyone help?

I really don't think when you place it on a page will make a difference. You can move objects up or down in reference to each other by highlighting the object and hitting shift/Ctrl/B to move backward and shift/ctrl/F to bring an object forward. CTRL/F brings it all the way to the front and CTRL/B moves it to the back. Already tried that. You could just move the placeholder to the bottom of the page and then it wouldn't be in the way at all.

Jim
    Last edited by jimhanus; 26 November 2009 at 12:56 PM.

Tom, there's an obvious issue with swf files always hogging the uppermost layer and thus obscuring other objects in lower layers, this despite whatever layers they reside within XX.

I'd have thought the simplest solution would be to stop restricting yourself to a single page site. Have a button on your home page that loads a contact page where the form can sit in isolation.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

There's a lot on the web about flash always being ontop.
    In some browsers you can prevent this by adding:

<PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=transparent> or <PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque>

See Adobe article here:
    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15523.html

Thanks to all of your for your help. I did just place the contact form at the bottom of the page after I extended the length a little. It appears to be fine and long as they don't click on pictures when they are at the bottom of the page. Egg, I agree, I could have made a second page, but there is so little content that is just seemed appropriate to keep it all on one. You all are great, thanks so much.