Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Buttons not working on popup layers

How can I make the "Before" or "Yahoo" buttons work on the attached file?

I am trying to create a simple shopping cart using separate pages for categories, and layers for subcategories. Paypal buttons are not working on popup layers.

That you very much for your help...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Buttons not working on popup layers

maxtrac, a popup layer will remain visible until you mouse off the image on that layer.

I am trying to create a simple shopping cart using separate pages for categories, and layers for subcategories.
    Your going to need to explain this "simple" shopping cart in far more detail if members are going to be able to assist you.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Eggman, I think I made some progress. The attached file has two Paypal buttons on each layer. One is a placeholder with HTML, and the other one is a link, both supplied by Paypal's website.

The HTML placeholder only works on layer #1. The link buttons work on all the layers. I'll use the link style buttons for now, unless I hear of a better solution.

Thanks again...

Your buttons on the other two images are linking back to the first image.

If I remember correctly, each of your button's placeholder script needs to be different. Different name, different product number. Different price, etc.

I did not look at your placeholder script but I suspect that may be the answer.

And I am not sure if Egg prefers to be referred to as "Eggman".

Sorry Gary, Sorry Egg, I did not mean to be disrespectful when I scrambled your name.

Please find attached a file with real Paypal buttons. Page #2 is actually a copy of all 6 buttons on page #1 (two on each layer).

You will find that HTML placeholder buttons do not work on layers 2 and 3 of page #1. Thanks again for any suggestions that you may have.

MX

PS: I don't mind using link buttons, but they are limited to 255 characters max. Anything over 255 is cuttoff.