Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Text Repelling

Default Re: Text Repelling

Quote Originally Posted by googlebay View Post
    Of cause I am not argue that it is possible to learn how to use Xara.
    Yes you are not saying this. What you are saying is:
    This is not documented anywhere in Xara Help, movies or support.
    In fact, Xara full of undocumented surprises.
    I do sincerely hope you'll find more appropriate software to solve your tasks with less usability problems than WD.
    Good luck!
    John.

GB if you are here to ask for support and help with your Xara software purchase, we'll gladly help. But if you are here with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response you may ask for your membership to be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Which begs the question why not create your web pages in your much loved Microsoft Word, after all it has an html export
    Obviously because I am a persistent enthusiast, but not retired yet.
    ... and while space shuttle is fastest vehicles on the planet for some strange reason people still fly airplanes more frequent then space shuttles.

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
    Yes you are not saying this. What you are saying is:

I do sincerely hope you'll find more appropriate software...
    Good luck!
    A customer given you feedback and you .... telling him off ?! No pain - no gain, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by googlebay View Post
    A customer given you feedback
    Not at all. This is not a Xara customers support center. It's Xara users community forum. If you, as a customer, want to give any feedback to Xara as a supplier of the product, you have to do it in the right place. Your opinion written in this thread will most likely never be noticed by Xara.
    Alternatively, you can write your suggestions in the "Dear Xara" forum which was made for this purpose.
    and you .... telling him off ?!
    No I don't. You are telling us that this product doesn't suit you. So what else can I do? As a merciful human being I do feel sorry for your disappointment and sincerely wish it will not happen again.
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
    Not at all. This is not a Xara customers support center. ...As a merciful human being I do feel sorry for your disappointment and sincerely wish it will not happen again.
    Ok. You won. I am with a wrong program, in wrong place, wasting time given wrong suggestions to wrong ... ehh... animals .

Sometimes it is a pleasure to give help and guidance to newcomers here...and sometimes it isn't.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

GB,

Unfortunately for you, you have completely misunderstood the purpose of this forum. I'm just a member, not retired at all and have had a ton of support from many of the people you think are 'animals'.

To be very clear, when they say they are truly sorry you don't get it, that's what they mean and they hope you are able to find the program that best suits your needs. I can sometimes see Xara isn't for some people, though from my perspective I fail to see why.

I do know that with a little patience, the right attitude and a willingness to learn you can take this program to space if you wish.

The limitations of the software literally is not in the software.....it is in the user. This forum is excellent at removing those limitations.

If you leave this forum and program, it's likely you will never with wisdom, understand the wealth of information you've missed and the true excellence of the program(s) being used here.

This is just my opinion as a short time user (little more than 1/2 year). I'm not associated with Xara other than by use of their program as is the case of the many good people on this forum.

I hope you will seriously take another, more respectful look at what you may end up passing by.
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11