Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xtreme site with a few add-ins

An Xtreme site with a few add-ons.

This site was done with Xtreme using a third party menu system and scroller. I'll add a sitemap tonight and submit it to Google. The previous site (not mine) didn't even have any keywords or phrases so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

http://www.brauncewellquarries.co.uk

For sites of this size, I can knock it out in Xtreme far quicker than anything else! It'll be very interesting to see what Xara and John come up with in the next incarnation.
    "Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"

Default Re: Xtreme site with a few add-ins

Neat! Easy to navigate
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Like it Woody. One issue is the drop down menu re products. Although the mouse over suggests a link (pointing hand icon) it doesn't work until the interior text is clicked on. i.e. the link is attached to the text but not the underlying rectangle (button)
    Using Chrome, not tested in IE or FF
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

IE8 shows the same issue as Egg pointed out.

Other than that, I generally like the site. I might reorganize the gravel products popup picture page so that the popups come up all in the same place or something, but aside from that, it seemed easy to navigate - and I like that you have linked to the same pages from multiple different "ideas" - i.e. the products drop down goes to the same places as the pics on the side of the main page, but different people navigate differently and you may get more site exploration doing this. Also, you get some more search engine keywords (assuming that the menu texts are shown in the code).