Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Menu Maker and Frontpage 2003

I was using Webstyle 4 as a plug-in with Frontpage 2003 - since Webstyle 4 is no longer supported should I switch over to Menu Maker? Are all of my root menus and submenus compatible whereby I don't have to reinput everyting again?

Do you recommend I buy a DHTML drop down menu program? I certainly want support on my software. Also I purchased Xara Web Designer and having a heck of a time with dropdown menus so I am looking elsewhere.

My website is www.businessvideolive.com - I would like to have everything remain as is but add to it. This is my primary business and I need to know this will work.

Please advise.

Sheila

Default Re: Menu Maker and Frontpage 2003

Sheila if you still have Webstyle installed and it is working then why change? Although it is no longer being sold shouldn't have much bearing on it's usability. There have not been any updates to either Webstyle or Menu Maker in several years. Both programs were released in 2004.

Menu Maker templates are not compatible with Webstyle and vice versa. You would need to recreate your menus if you switch to Menu Maker.

The same is true regardless of what program you eventually decide to go with.
    Last edited by Soquili; 18 November 2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Corrected Webstyle and Web Designer transposition.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I believe you mean 'WebStyle' Bill

Web Designer is a current Xara software released earlier this year and still sells via the Xara site.

Yes Steve I do mean Webstyle.

Getting old is a pain.

Thankfully editing of posts is easier to do than get brain cells to work sometimes.
    Last edited by Soquili; 18 November 2009 at 07:23 PM.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update