Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Wink Forum member albums

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Also remember that TalkGraphics has it's own album (Gallery) area available to all members to post a collection of their favourite creations right here.
    Just access your control panel and select the 'Picture and Albums' item in the menu area under 'Networking'.
    Attachment 67612
    This makes it super easy for members to show case their work for all TG members to enjoy without needing to go offsite.
    I was interested to see this new(?) feature, any excuse to show off the same old drawings again. How is the gallery, once created accessed other than through the user control panel?
    Derek

Default Re: Couldn't wait for The Official Guide - Completed Bonus Chapter 14

This has been a standard feature of vBulletin forum software for a long time Derek.
    Not sure if it was ever disabled TG, certainly it's been around since I've been involved.

Your albums are accessed by anyone clicking your Avatar (which takes them directly to your public profile where your album links are shown in the right-hand column) or clicking your member name and selecting 'View Public Profile' from the drop-down list.
    You can additionally create a link in your signature | My TG Albums |

I've moved our posts so as not to hijack HayTay's thread in Gare's Xara Official Guide forum.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 15 November 2009 at 10:44 AM.

Default Re: Forum member albums

Steve
    Thanks for that. I must admit I've never noticed the galleries before, but then theres a lot I don't notice.
    derek

WoW, I never realized this before either. Im going to have to make me a gallery.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Yeah,it's a good idea)