Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default To make a Artwork:

Hello everyone,

I have attached the file please guide me according,

Thanks & Regards,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plate.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	67554  
    IP

Default Re: To make a Artwork:

There are many ways to copy this logo here are just a couple. To answer your point of what font it is well I have no idea but go to a site something like DaFont select a handwritten type font and it is just the slow process of going through all the handwritten fonts till go get one that you are happy with. The other way is to hand trace the typed part of the logo with the logo locked in a layer below with the opacity dropped so that you can see your hand traced work in the layer above better,

The scalloped label would be done using a brush which could be made up using a wavy line for a Art Brush which would be the easiest. The other way is two draw an elipse use this as a Pattern Brush the expand and ungroup the brush use the pathfinder tool two cut these shapes away from a larger elipse to give a scalloped label. Have a look at this vid on brushed from Adobe: www.adobe.com/go/vid0044.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

I cannot find an exact match, but Arenski Regular comes close. The A is good enough, but the J needs some work on it. (see attached - click on thumbnail to enlarge).
    I didn't have time for the top of the "J", but you get the idea.
    Saludos,
    Bob.

Name:	j a.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	67556  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

I played around with the Pen/Bezier Tool in CS3 for about 5 minutes. Use this tool and you can re-create the border and fonts.

I go from Illustrator, xara or coreldraw depending what I am doing for speed.

Name:	LETTER.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	67566  
    IP