Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Linked pages.

Default Linked pages.

Hi guys,
    Here I am with another problem that occured
    I've created 7 pages and did put Lorem text on them (Ctr,shift,L) and after setting each page I linked them. The text on my home page remained white ), as I have entered, but the other ones show blue underlined text right now.
    As I view them in the browser the link is according to the correct page.
    What went wrong??
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Linked pages.

Look under Website Properties, Web Site Tag
    The help is there.

Website TabThe settings on this tab apply to the entire current document/website, so it doesn't matter what object or page is selected.
    Title, Description & Keywords: These fields are just as described in the Page Tab section above. You can optionally set these fields here so that they apply to every page in your site, unless overridden by the Page Tab settings for a page. So for example a page which doesn't have its own title set in the Page Tab will get the title you specify here.
    Tracker Code: This serves the same purpose as the Tracker Code field in the Page Tab. See Page Tab section for details.
    However for this field, if code is specified here in the Website tab it is included in every page of your site in addition to any code specified for each page in the Page Tab. This allows you to have some code included on every page, while also adding other code to those pages that need it.
    Website Link Colors

This section of the Website Tab allows you to control how text links appear on your website.
    Underline Text Links: Underlining is commonly used to highlight clickable links in text, so this option is selected by default. Uncheck it if you don't want your text links underlined.
    Mouse Off Color: Here you can choose the color you would like to be used for all your text links. You can either choose a named Theme Color from the dropdown list (if there are any in your current document) or click the Edit button to open the Color Editor so you can choose any other color.
    Mouse Over Color: Text links will change to this color when a visitor moves the mouse pointer over them.
    Visited Color: Text links that point to a page which the visitor has already visited will display with this color instead of the Mouse Off color.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

All the Lorem Ipsum text has got a link to itself. Why?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ow dear, stupid me I saw that matter in the introduction video of Xara but did forget to think about it totally when it mattered.....
    Everything is oke now Egg, thanks a lot!

Glad you sorted it Mar57.
    Egg

I still have a question left....
    I've tried to slice my 'layout' which went okay for about 90%. The only thing that keeps 'uncovered' is the navbar. I tried applying soft group but they remain uncovered Should I slice before more pages are set or after adding more pages?

Marion, what are you slicing and why? What do you mean by "uncovered"?
    Egg

Egg,
    I want to export my layout to Dreamweaver to finish it there and to make my slideshow...... In the introduction 'gallerie' of Xara I saw the tutorial 'sliding images' and thought I have to do the slicing. Isn't it necessary?

In that tut rectangles are drawn and applied with a colorfill which are set to transparency later on. Doing this, everything gets covered with the fill except the buttonbar. Did I make myself clear enough this way ?
    Last edited by Mar57; 12 November 2009 at 08:13 AM.