Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default MP3 Music on Website

With WebDesigner 10 Premium...is there a way to get the music to play continuously while a person is looking at the website vs. having it start up each time from the beginning when they switch pages...also, if you bring the website up on a Android, it brings the home page up and then Android wants to load the music player and not the website...and solutions to these issues ?

Default Re: MP3 Music on Website

No you don't need to do this. Please, don't do this, I beg of you. It's the most obnoxious thing in the world, second only to blink tags and pop-under ads. No, wait, it's more obnoxious. Even if you're a musician, you never, ever, want to do this. Let visitors play the song as an opt-in.

But, if you insist - make sure there's a clearly visible STOP button.

I said the same thing Steve to the members other post.

Thanks everyone for the comments.....I plan on just having it on the home page with instructions just above the player bar display that you can leave it on or turn it off.
    I can see that it may get to be a little to much for each page.
    Merry Christmas to you all !!!!

You should also consider the fact that the automatic playing of music might be very inconvenient or even embarrassing to those who are visiting your site while at work or another public place where music is not expected or appreciated.