Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post Multiple Google AdSense

I am having a problem getting two Google AdSense ads to appear on the same page. One is a 468x60 small banner at top right of page and the other is a 160x600 down the left side of page. Both are "Text & image ads." I have re-created both a number of times but only one is visible at any given time. The problem appears to be related to layering but I have manipulated the layers of each ad in every way that I can think of with no improvement. When I get the topside ad to appear, the leftside ad doesn't show, and vice versa.

Does anyone have any suggestions? This is very frustrating.

BTW: My site is not yet published, but I see the same results whether I use the "Export & preview" option or export and open in my browser (Firefox 3.5.3).

Default Re: Multiple Google AdSense

Welcome pb, can you supply a link to your draft site that's causing problems? It would also help if you could attach your .xar/.web file
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Welcome to TalkGraphics pbriner

Are you using a separate placeholder for each ad?

And do these ads only show up when the page is actually published to the web and not to your computer?

I have not used Ad Sense which is why I am asking.

Egg and Gary,

Quote Originally Posted by pbriner1 View Post
    BTW: My site is not yet published, but I see the same results whether I use the "Export & preview" option or export and open in my browser (Firefox 3.5.3).
    @pbriner1 I suggest you publish (upload) your site to you host and check. Then report back with the results.
    If you are still having problems, please provide us with the site URL and your Web Designer .web file as mentioned by Egg.
    Thanks

I agree you have to upload it too a live environment to test thoroughly.

FYI Im using 2 adsense blocks on this page with no problems: Link to site
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 26 October 2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Placing correct link format. ;-)

I am using two adsense units on the Sonar page of www.blades85.com without issue. They are both done with a simple code placeholder and nothing odd about the adsense setup - two different sized ads though.

@Gary: the actual ad content seems to only work when published, but on a local load, it usually fills in with a public service announcement (or a blank box if that's what you selected in place of ads when they are "not available"). It at least does more than just not show something for the placeholder you put there.