Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Docking bay

Hybrid View

Oooh that sounds very nice ...text or a scene or both?...hehe be nice if they sent you to Brazil to engrave it,put you up at some nice hotel by the sea and paid all your bills etc

How heavy was the Marlin?

Ok, that's it... I am going to save the Cash to buy a new rig with dual monitors

Thamks for additional info here Stu... oh man the new set up of your must be a relief eh? Good on ya

haha, no kidding eh... this is just awe inspiring...

MY desktop... Every time I get a modeling block, I pop the app to the tray and just gaze at this marvel

jens Silent running? I am not sure if I have,my memory is terrible for names of movies.Can you give me a basic rundown of the plot?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Are you still doing some engraving Mike? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep! Today I started making a Bill cap for a world record Atlantic Blue Marlin caught off of the coast of Brazil. Kinda cool!

Man, I could stare at this piece for hours Stu... [thumbs so high they don't belong to me anymo ]

I can hardly wait until ya get this project all animated up like... it will be grande

Great work Stu

Very Cool looking picture Stu. Is your Docking bay modular? Ya sure got a lot of nice goodies in there and a cool flying vehicle as well.

Heres another new one,I am slowly,very slowly ,doing some ani on this scene