Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation buttons on Introduction.xar

I have recently purchased Xara Web Designer, and have built up a multipage document (using Introduction.xar as a template) which I have posted to my personal website. However, I am encountering a little trouble with the triangular navigation buttons "forward one page" and "back one page" at the bottom of each page.

These are all linked together as a soft group. This means that to go forward one page, I have to put the mouse precisely over the right-pointing triangle. If I miss by a tiny amount, it goes back one page, since the general area of the soft group seems to be linked to "back one page".

I have tried Ctrl+Shift+U to ungroup the soft group, but then in the preview the triangles disappear entirely. Could someone please tell me how to make the left and right parts of this feature completely independent?

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Navigation buttons on Introduction.xar

Hi rholley and welcome to the forums.

Ctrl+Alt+U is how you remove a soft group. Try that instead.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Default Re: Navigation buttons on Introduction.xar

Eric, many thanks. I've pushed the buttons a little further apart from each other, and now there is a gap between the pointable areas.