Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is there a way to play a sound on roll over

Mike

I have found the answer .

Mike
    Last edited by mikerawlinson; 18 October 2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: found answer

Default Re: play sound on roll over

Then how about sharing your new found knowledge Mike
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Placing SWF with sound on the rollover/popup layer I guess?
    John.

All I did was do another search on this forum....and flash seems the way to go .

Mike

Mike - That's great. But if you found the answer why did you post the question?

I'm really sorry that I posted the question ....... as soon as i found the answer I went back and did an edit to say I had found the answer ......where is the problem .....I first did a search with the heading of this post and nothing came up so i posted the question ....then i did a search with mp3 in the string and i got the answer ......simple .

Sorry if it messed your system up .

Why are you wasting time asking a silly question....I'm not sure I understand your query.

I use this forum alot and to be honest I used dreamweaver forum before this one and they would have a go if you posted a question thats been answered as if you should know.....I did think this forum was a little more easy going to be honest ....we are all learning , well i am .. anyway I did try and delete the post but couldn't find how to so I just told you I had found the answer.

Mike

For the benefit of other TG readers, I suspect Mike found what eventually cumulated in Gary's Workbook 78 page 3

Mike, no ones having a go at you. I posted:

Then how about sharing your new found knowledge Mike
    Imagine someone in the same position as you 6 months down the line does a search on "play sound on roll-over". He'd find your post and be none the wiser. All I was suggesting was that you give a link to the page where you found the answer, then someone finding your post in 6 months time would also be enlightened.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg I was replying to Gary W. Priester......seems to want to jump on my mistake and make a point out of nothing......I realised my mistake and did an edit straight away..... but he wants me to explain why i posted in the first place...... I have no excuse i'm guilty and I'm sorry.....
    I do understand what you meant Egg and I will do that in future.

But lets not let this friendly forum get like the Dreamweaver forum.

I feel like theres 3 moderators and a developer marking me down as a time waster and I'm not .

Anyway Lifes to important to be serious. be happy Gary and i really am sorry.

Mike