Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default unattach photo from frame

Is there a way to unattach a photo from a photo frame..... what i am doing is to drag a pre-made photo object on the a page and then copy and paste it.....thats ok until I try to change the photo of one of them....they all change ..... I am stacking 4 photos on top of each other and use a roll over to make each one visible.....hence the reason I am pasting in place so I get them exactly on top of each other..... why do they all change to the same photo when i drag a new one on to the frame.

Not sure if I have explained it to well .....

Mike

Default Re: unattach photo from frame

Ctrl+SHIFT+Drag'n'drop will invoke a dialog to choose between replacing all or just this photo.

brilliant...... works as you said ..but where is this in the tutorials.... and i think it would be better to use the ctrl + shift to keep all photos the same as i cant think why you would want all photos to be the same ...I could be wrong but hey it works thank you

Mike

Note that in Xtreme 5 it's just ctrl+drag'n'drop.
    Shift+drag'n'drop will replace a single photo and maintain any scale or rotation.

The information in available in the 'Photo Handling' section of the X5 help file under 'Importing Photos'.
    I believe it has also been discussed on the forums before.

thanks for that .I was just looking at the video tutorials

Mike