Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

not much to look at, just another WIP I was working on about a month or so ago, and never found the time to do more with it as of yet...

The head was an older Wings model I had kick'n around, slightly re-altered to make into Mess, some very shaky topology eh... the body was roughly boxed out in Wings3d, and then upon welding them together in Wings3d, I took things into Silo for most of the muscle detailing...

Will have to sit down one day and really get down to adjusting some mesh, and finish this guy up... thus far just a doodle as per usual

The Moose... Mark Messier... WIP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mess.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	12400  

not much to look at, just another WIP I was working on about a month or so ago, and never found the time to do more with it as of yet...

The head was an older Wings model I had kick'n around, slightly re-altered to make into Mess, some very shaky topology eh... the body was roughly boxed out in Wings3d, and then upon welding them together in Wings3d, I took things into Silo for most of the muscle detailing...

Will have to sit down one day and really get down to adjusting some mesh, and finish this guy up... thus far just a doodle as per usual

The Moose... Mark Messier... WIP

Thats really a nice model gidgit.
    Xcellent muscles, are you gonna rig em.

Keep it up man.

What ever happened to your mystery model?

Thanx Mike...

I, like Ivan, am anxiously awaiting for bones to be developed in Silo... then no doubt I will animate ole Mess here... Still have to finish the model, and build some hockey gear for him...

The mystery model is still kick'n around in a folder awaiting completion... ...

You know me, doodle, dodle, doodle, dodle

I am allways amazed by the work on muscles, even if that's not an important area in my own work.

Gidgit, I suppose you saw the picture in the latest Silo news there. Perhaps some interesting muscles details could be done with this displacement technique which is coming soon in Silo !!!

Silo displacement

kindly,
    ivan

Yes, I saw the pic Ivan....

yea, this would be ultra handy creating, viens, scars etc... but only if it was accurate enough in pressure sensitivity/brush size etc... to use without having to undo and redo a bunch of times in order to get things right... it will be interesting to watch this development for sure...