Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,

first of all, I am pleased to find this forum [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And, there's my question, or, better, my problem:

I am making a Painter movie via Script recording / playback als described in the manual. I let the script play back w/24 fps in order to make a QuickTime movie. Everything runs fine, until the first ["Undo code: undo stack empty" error message appears. The only thing I can do is to hit OK. But hey, this silly box keeps coming again and again. Sometimes I need to hit the Return key hundreds and hundreds of times (sic!) just to go one frame further.

The movies are not very long, about 2-3 minutes each. The error message frequency seems to depend upon which tool I have choosen.

I am using Painter 6 German (there is no German patch for it yet, f*#%&!) on a G3 blue&white. Painter runs with 250 MB RAM allocated. There is enough free RAM for MacOS 9.0.4 and also enough free unfragmented disk space.

Any hints?

TIA!

gruss, aljen

"Ich bin dafuer. Ja sogar dagegen" (Lech Walesa)
    IP

Hello,

first of all, I am pleased to find this forum [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And, there's my question, or, better, my problem:

I am making a Painter movie via Script recording / playback als described in the manual. I let the script play back w/24 fps in order to make a QuickTime movie. Everything runs fine, until the first ["Undo code: undo stack empty" error message appears. The only thing I can do is to hit OK. But hey, this silly box keeps coming again and again. Sometimes I need to hit the Return key hundreds and hundreds of times (sic!) just to go one frame further.

The movies are not very long, about 2-3 minutes each. The error message frequency seems to depend upon which tool I have choosen.

I am using Painter 6 German (there is no German patch for it yet, f*#%&!) on a G3 blue&white. Painter runs with 250 MB RAM allocated. There is enough free RAM for MacOS 9.0.4 and also enough free unfragmented disk space.

Any hints?

TIA!

gruss, aljen

"Ich bin dafuer. Ja sogar dagegen" (Lech Walesa)
    IP

Hi Aljen,
    Welcome to the group, I am looking forward to seeeing some of your work posted in this Forum.
    I am sorry that I can't help with your problem but I wanted to tell you that I have visited your web site. WOW, I like your work very much.
    Perhaps one of group knows which direction to point you in.

Regards,
    Greg.
    IP