Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Xtreme Pro 5 or WebDesigner

Correct - File>>New selects a preset *template*
    Pages options only sizes the currently opened page.

Thanks again. This simple ideas explains some of the problems I have had with other sites as the file>new method also selects the best options for default new pages and copying layers.
    Peter W

Thanks for all answers. Xtreme Pro 5 is a little different, special the Object Gallery. I now have made a new navagition-bar, but one problem: By previewing from some links the text is not good (font). Hoovering is OK. See the photo.
    This is because I have changed the size of the buttons (I made them smaller). After that I changed the Aspect Ratio of the text to get the right one. So, in Xara it looks good, but I cannot find why it is not good in the preview.

See also the xar-file.

UPDATE - after a few minutes ;-) - YES, I found the problem. I have to select the button, open MouseOver and MouseOff in Object gallery, then click on the Text line (inObject group - MouseOff) and then select left the Text-tool. Only then the Aspect-ratio (in topmenu) is visible. There I had to change the number 63% to 100%

I hope someone is been helped by my explanation... ;-)

greetz Nico
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	font-problem.gif 
Views:	85 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	66764  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NicoB; 14 October 2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: I solved the problem