Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Seagull

Default Seagull

Howdy.

This isn't actually the old man himself, but rather his obnoxious daughter.
    I'm in art school and im learning to use photoshop (even though so far we've only learned to select thing, which i've learned to do 3 years ago) so i'm still learning to use this.

Decided to check my dad's favourite site yesterday and was inspired to do a little drawing at 3 am (i'm 18, i'm allowed to stay up that late)

Feedback would be appreciated, and constructive feedback would be even better. Teach me, oh great experts, to become a better artist.

Thanks ahead,

obnoxious teen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seagull_by_sea_forum.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	66441  
    IP

Default Re: Seagull

Dear obnoxious teen,

Welcome to the TG forums

It's a fun image, but I'd not want to be near a statue with a bird that size!!
    Look forward to seeing more work.

I'll put my Admin hat on for a second
    Rather than using someone else's Forum membership account to login and post - I invite you to register and become a member of Talkgraphics yourself.
    That way we all know exactly to whom we are praising and there's no confusion about who logged in and actually said what.
    Account details should be kept private and not passed around to anyone else.

Thanks
    IP

Default Re: Seagull

umm sorry about that.

Made an account now, so i'm a full fledged member of talkgraphics. sweet...

anyways, ill probably post things from time to time when im not overblown by homework or busy annoying my father.

Anyways here's a drawing I made for one of my classes. We're making halloween costumes for a parade on the main avenue. Hope it ends up looking like the drawing.

By the way, my real name is Rosalyn (yeah, mom and dad have strange name tastes, oh well, im the one who's stuck with it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img010.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	66447  
    IP