Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Error code 3881.k.xp.gn

Hi everyone, I'm new XWD & web site designing in general. I just finished my first site and I'm having a problem with memory. The program keeps shutting off with the error code 3881.k.xp.gn when I'm working on the product gallery pages of the site. What I'm I doing wrong ?? Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Error code 3881.k.xp.gn

Welcome to TalkGraphics Bamfer.

Not sure what that code is all about.

What all is on your product page? Do you have a lot of photos?

And I wonder if somehow your document has become corrupted. It does happen from time to time and it can cause very odd things to happen. Try cutting a pasting into a new document and see if you still get the error.

If you can give us more information and if possible within the limits post your WEB file? When you attach your file you will see a list of file types and maximum file size for posting.

Info Re: Error code 3881.k.xp.gn

I can give you my web site www.teamofo.com please know this is the first one I have done.. And I am not computer or software savvy. Just thought I could figure it out, and I love a challenge. Hopefully I have learned enough to be dangerous. Also would appreciate your feedback on how I can make the next one better. Thank you very much for any suggestions

PS. there are alot of pictures.

Hi Bamfer,

Gary was referring to your Xara Web Designer project file when he asked for the WEB file.
    When you save your project, WD saves a *.web file type - it is this file that would help us understand why you might be getting an error.

Red face Re: Error code 3881.k.xp.gn

This is were my ignorance is really going to show. I found the file but I'm not sure how to get it to you.

Hi Bamfer,

There is a manage attachments below the main 'post reply' screen. Use that to attach the file via browse and then upload.

Hope that helps.
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11

Hi Bamfer,

Please have a look here:

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=40531

Well I followed the directions and it started loading OK. It took very long and it timed out with a problem. This is the size of the file 88.0 MB (92,364,116 bytes) Not sure what to do next? Here is the message I got.

vBulletin Message
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Are we having fun yet ?

Hi Bamfer,

88 megabytes is extremely large. The forum limit is 10 megabytes.

You must be using many bitmap images, probably from your digital Camera?

Camera images are too large for use on the internet and should always be optimized.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

yes there are alot of pictures, I did reduce them for the site with the MS image resizer. The site is www.teamofo.com maybe if you see it you can let me know if there is a different / better way to do it. Does Xara have a shopping cart type plug in ?? or maybe a photo gallery of some type that would work ? Thank you guy's for all your help, you have been great and I'm glad I signed up for this forum.