Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Website Export is Un-freakin'-believable!

Jim,

I support Bones' comments to some extent, I think the forum is broken up into too many subforums and find it confusing where to post.
    Perhaps you would like to give your ideas of how the main divisions of Xtreme (graphics and web) could better be separated? I'm not saying this in an "I know better than you" attitude. It's more that Xtreme has become very multifunctional with animated gifs, swf's, and html exports and deciding on a sub forum level is not as simple as it would first appear.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg,
    Well I think that Xtreme, Xtreme Pro and Xtreme Web designer should be kept together under one roof. And a separate forum for "Showing off" the complete site.
    Xara Graphics
    - Xtreme (Xtreme Pro) Xtreme Web designer in one forum and just have members state whether they use web designer or the version used, as Xtreme Pro 5 can open web files and vice versa and a showcase forum for finshed sites and for recommendations.
    JmG

Well, I think (following up on Scotty's post), I would rather have Rabid Phantom Trolls gnaw the flesh off my bones than see "Xtreme Pro and Xtreme Web designer kept together". Obviously just my personal opinion...

The difference between 'Talk Web' and 'Talk Graphics' -- heck, even Babel Fish gets it close enough (without any risk of confusion) –- in French!

Risto