Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Print merge in CorelDRAW X4

Is it possible to "print merge" duplicate numeric numbers. This is for a 250 page invoice book. Example 001 on top of 001, 002 on top of 002 and so on.
    I created the invoice and logo in CorelDraw the did a single numeric run however the client needs duplicate pages as a pdf for their printing equipment.

I hope this is understandable, 10 hours in this chair and time for a Coors...

Thanks...
    IP

Default Re: Print merge in CorelDRAW X4

I received a call to my office yesterday afternoon from a CorelDraw instructor. He said that may not be possible in X4 however it was in X3. He will follow up with Corel tech and then call me back Monday or Tuesday. He was on the road doing a seminar when he called.

Worst case scenario I will reinstall X3 then redo the form. X4 is not backward compatible with X3.
    IP

At unleash.com, Jeff Harrison has a tutorial on how to do numbering with number merging. Check it out.
    IP

Thanks for the reply. I have Jeff's macro http://www.unleash.com/jeffh/ and looked at Alex Galvez http://www.coreldrawtips.com/tutorialsX4.html.

I learned X4 print merge works a little different than the past versions. After working with an instructor who was willing to help beyond the classroom Dave Demoret info@prolinkgs.com. or www.prolinkgs.com worked with me via the telephone in which we both got a great understanding.
    He said my request is a specialty use one however CorelDRAW with Dave's help once again came to the head of the class.

There is a lot to print merge with options upon options available which comes from hands on pratice, pratice, pratice tailoring it to your needs.
    IP

At work we have X3, I have X4 at home and haven't had occasion to have to use it. I assumed it functioned the same. Good heads up.
    IP

Arrow Re: Print merge in CorelDRAW X4

i think this facility is not yet included in corel draw
    IP

It is in X-3 & X-4 I am not sure on 12, I did not even try back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	printmerge.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	66692  
    IP