Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Question for create 3D graphics

Hi every body,
    I am new in 3D garphics.Using Xara3d (15 days trial version) make some AVI formate moving slide.But those r runing only 2 second, So my questions are:
    1) Is it possible to moving file run long time like 2 minutes?
    2) Does support hardwarer decode ( becasue i van use avi file in Intel SCH US15W based mother board which is fully support Hardware decode)?
    3) Which one better for 3D graphic Xara xtreme or Xara 3d?

Please co-operate me for that.

Rahaman

Default Re: Question for create 3D graphics

Welcome Rahaman, never had call to use avi's so I can't really help. Provided the avi can loop it should be able to run as long as required.

No idea about hardware decode.

For 3D graphics I'd say X3D is best but shapes etc that you may use in X3d are best created in XX and pasted into X3D.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Dear Egg,
    Thanks for your quick repaly,
    I used Xara3D version 4.
    ok, i am tring increase timing use loop,

regards,
    rahaman

Hi rahaman,
    I tried to see if I could get an AVI to loop but had no luck. So I experimented with Muvee and could get an X3D AVI animation to play for 2 min., it could, but he results weren't satisfactory. The timing of the entire animation changed and the results were not good at all, and the resulting file size was huge. It may be able to be done but certainly not the way I did it.
    When I previewed the animation, it just drug, so I added a second identical animation and it played much better, but it would speed up and slow down (not al all like my X3D animation) and at times there was ghosting. Adding additional animations didn't help either, maybe it just needs tweeked I don't know.
    Long story short my results were far from stellar, but I could add sound if I wanted. So I guess you need an app that would allow you to import an animated gif and allow looping of said gif.
    Have you tried using PowerPoint, that may not be suitable for film but it’s just another avenue to investigate.
    Sometimes I try things that seem outlandish and downright stupid, but… you never know. I will be following this thread with interest and I hope you find a solution to your problem, keep us informed.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Arrow Re: Question for create 3D graphics

plz give best solutions thanx