Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Graphic 'off-set' ...

Greetings ...

I have a simple question which no doubt will have a simple answer but one which I've yet to find ;-) LOL

OK ... when I produce a graphic or image (or what ever u want to term it) in a frame of a specific size is it possible to alter the actual position of the graphic in relation to the centre point of the frame and if so, how do i do it ???

That may seem too simple ... what I find is that if I want to produce a static gif image from the 3D animated gif produced by X3D (starting frame) it nearly always aligns itself to the right side of the frame ans leaves a large amount of space in the left side of the frame (if say the text is angled or skewed) ... its this large amount of space in the left area of the static frame that I want to get rid of by centralising the text (or graphic) ... I hope I've make myself clear??? or am I simply muddying the waters ????

Cheers

Default Re: Graphic 'off-set' ...

If you hold down an Alt key and drag the object (text) you can reposition it within the Window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alt_drag.png 
Views:	238 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	66076  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Talking Re: Graphic 'off-set' ...

Greetings ....

Many thanks ;-) ... see, I said there was a simple answer which i had not yet found LOL

Many thanks once more !

Default Re: Graphic 'off-set' ...

There's always a simple solution with XX odin.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host