Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Uploading Pictures & Adding Text

I have been working on a web page for a friend. (I am using Xtreme 5)
    And he is wanting to be able to get in the website and make changes (add photos, text....etc). Is this possible with me using this program. Can he get in a make changes and swap out photos? Or would he need Xara?

Any help in this would help. Hope I have it in the correct area.

Default Re: Uploading Pictures & Adding Text

He should probably have the same program. Though he could make changes with either Web Designer or Xtreme. But just to make changes, Web Designer is cheaper.

Xara Online has a free program called Site Updater. I have never used it but the function is that people can update a website from a browser I think.

Hi STP_Cowboy,

I have moved your thread out of TalkGraphics.com > Xara Forums > Talk Graphics > Xtreme and Xtreme Pro > as it's a web related question.

Please post anything that relates to Xtreme's Web Designer function in the Talk Web section of the forums.

TalkGraphics.com > Xara Forums > Talk Web > Web Designer / Xtreme >

Thanks

Also note that anyone wishing to make changes to an XWD or Xtreme built site will need to have the original *.web or *.xar file plus any animated gif or flash resources you have used (for example).

Because XWD and Xtreme are not HTML editors, already exported websites cannot be imported back into them.