Firstly my gratitude to eggbram and xaraxhris for the youtube tutorials they have kindly contributed. I would not have been able to get this far without the countless hours of viewing, viewing again and again! I have never actually done a proper website before so this is my first attempt at seeing the whole process right through to actually loading up to a host server. In the past i;ve messed around with mock designs but always left them at that.

I am helping my brother inlaw to get his new business off the ground, he is an installer for digital TV equipment-aerials, satellite etc. I wanted to get a fresh look but obviously due to the nature of the business also wanted a couple of bells and whistles using flash etc. I have tried my best to keep the flash subtle as too much can be well, just too much!.

In total there are 19 pages to this site, 1 is the redirect to a 'thank you' page after contact form submit. I have managed to intergrate paypal (after a few 'smash the head on the desk' moments, but got there in the end)

I probably need to work on my search engine stuff to get it more efficient google listings etc-have done the bits in web properties but need to work out the extra placeholder things you can do(I read about putting code in the header or something?)

Think I have grouped the images as best as possible for loading but would like some views on this please.

I have tested in explorer7&8 and firefox, both seem okay bar the small 'paypal' logos, which in firefox appear to move a little from where they should be.

Friends and family all like the look but I need views from people who don't care about crushing my ego if you know what I mean!

http://www.digital3000.co.uk