Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: html code needed for sample page

Basically in XX that's correct. You could do it in Adobe Flash and perhaps Swish. Hopefully this example will work. I've deliberately extended the delay before the new link is loaded.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ok. Yea, one of these days maybe I'll learn flash. Just too challenging for me right now.

Thanks, Eric.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Try this Ron. It's got a single flash dynamic button that you can alter the off/over/clicked button text and the url of the page to eventually load.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Smile Re: html code needed for sample page

WOW!
    You really know your stuff, Eric! This looks like a whole lot of work! Thank you so much for sacrificing so much time to work this out. You're an extremely valuable asset to this forum. I really appreciate the mountains of work you've done to help me and everyone else at TG.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer