Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I can get all the files into Dreamweaver ok and put the menu into a page .....but I can only see the menu when I go to preview in browser....its not on the page in the design mode.all my visual aids are enabled.....any ideas please.

Mike

I can get all the files into Dreamweaver ok and put the menu into a page .....but I can only see the menu when I go to preview in browser....its not on the page in the design mode.all my visual aids are enabled.....any ideas please.

Mike

There are several posts about this within the forum. A quick fix is to re-insert the navbar wihtin Dreamweaver. I believe theres instructions on re-inserting within Dreamweaver from the knowledge base for either menu maker or webstyle from xara.com/support

i also had the same problem but if you go and do what b2b said it works u have to find it on the page just try to highlight it you will see it trust me thanks b2b

Default Re: Cant see menu in deamweaver

what I usually do is just do a screenshot of the menu from a browser using my screen capture utility, trim the image to the button area, and use it as a cell background image. This way I am able to see the item when authoring the page and can get the whole design to show. Of course the menu will not function when inside DW.

Dave Kowalski
    Bennett Studios LLC