Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I like to know what you think of my illustration make with corel xara!I wait any suggestions to improve my qualities [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I like to know what you think of my illustration make with corel xara!I wait any suggestions to improve my qualities [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nice work! I'm regularly amazed by what Xarans can do. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I think your illustration is terrific!

What is not to like about it?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

[This message was edited by Chris Dickman -- i/us on August 07, 2000 at 09:55 PM.]

..mmhhh.....when I draw, my illustrations seems little professionals. But If you tell me that it is ok..then it is so!!!

excuse for my bad english [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Really like your image. I especially like the text.

--Randy

Well Spiro,

You have done a good job. No criticism from me either. Good work man! Keep it up & post some more.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ww

Spyro

Nice picture... very smooth...

I especially Like the 'drippy effect' title.

It would make a good poster.

Su

P.S. A question to anyone... is there a software program that allows you to create your own fonts?
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

The big-player in font creation is Fontographer, but I think it's pretty expensive. I know you can also create fonts in CorelDraw, and I'm sure in some other applications too.

Does anyone one know if there's a way to create a font using Xara?

Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }
    Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }

Thanks Marcus

I'll have a look at Fontographer, maybe there are some shareware or cheaper font creation applications out there. Worth a look if Fontographer is a bit pricey.

Yeah that would be a good idea for a future release of Xara, if we could create fonts etc.

Sorry it took me a long time to reply I haven't figured out how to get this forum to 'notify me by e-mail of any new posts in this forum'... remember we had that in the old forum. Not being particularly organised I often forget where I have posted.

Cheers

Su

"If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!