Hi there, wonder if anyone can help with this (I do apologise if its on other posts that I havent seen). I am helping a friend who is having problems with his PC. Basically, his C drive was full of photos and he had an external hard drive to use. We copied his photos from C:\Users\Sam\Pictures to I:\Data\Photos (the latter being the hard drive) and have removed the former folder (he was down to 8% disk space left and the PC was grinding to a halt...).

However, when we now open Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (version 6. 20070910.r.377499) it shows the images (but blurry...) and says it cant find them in the original location. Which makes sense. However, it then tries to find them but cant - and it is definitely looking in the new location first.

(BTW - new images are being loaded onto the new location. It seems to be existing ones, already loaded in via the software and subsequently moved that are the issue)

Do we need to empty the catalogue of these old references and then re-load / re-import ? ANY help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Andy.