Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to Make Numbered and Unordered Lists

I have been searching the help function and using the search functions here... and im not easily finding how to make standard Numbered and Unordered Text Lists

Is there a way to get Bulleted Text Lists easily... or maybe Numbered Lists?

Thanks

Default Re: How to Make Numbered and Unordered Lists

Hi,
    I am not being sarcastic but I was just looking my self for the method, and found it in Help files altho' it is not very in-depth help it is there. I can't explain it myself cause I am not sure exactly. It has something to do with margins and tabs..that's as far as I got...
    Jim
    Last edited by Scotty; 20 August 2009 at 05:11 AM.

Try this thread - post #6 - to start. Think there's something more in-depth somewhere
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I just copy and paste from MS Word. Make sure that you change the bullet style. On MS Word, go to Define New Bullet --> Symbol --> Arial (Geometric Shapes) --> Black Circle (or similar choice).

Have a look on your CD for workbook 61 or go to the Xone and look there. If your list were ordered you might have a look at Workbook 56. This workbook is a work around for tables but Gary is really explain the use of tabs which would be ideal your your purpose.

Ctrl+Alt+B will give you a bullet point cant remember what it is for a numbered list.
    Design is thinking made visual.

and if you really njust want to go old-school on it, you could put a properly sized placeholder in and on the Placeholder tab of the web properties, in the Replace with HTML, put in something like this:

Code:
    <ul style="font-style:arial; font-weight:bold;color:red;list-style:square">
    <li>Item 1</li>
    <li>Item 2</li>
    <li>Item 3</li>
    <li>Item 4</li>
    </ul>
    I've added a little style section to allow for specifying what that list will look like. This is a very simple example, but effective. If you are going to need multiple different styles through the site, you could add the styles to the <head> section of the code by creating another placeholder, naming it <head>, and puting your code in its Replace with HTML area.

Make sense? Does that help?