Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

OK, so maybe Xara is the wrong application to want to use here, but it's so darned nice to use!

I want to be able to squirt text from the clipboard into a frame, and to be able to format the text within the frame, and to create more frames which are sequentially attached to the first, so that text which overflows from frame 1 goes into frame 2, and so on.

I know... I should be using DTP for this, but an RO5 version of !Impression isn't out yet...
    Anton

OK, so maybe Xara is the wrong application to want to use here, but it's so darned nice to use!

I want to be able to squirt text from the clipboard into a frame, and to be able to format the text within the frame, and to create more frames which are sequentially attached to the first, so that text which overflows from frame 1 goes into frame 2, and so on.

I know... I should be using DTP for this, but an RO5 version of !Impression isn't out yet...
    Anton

hi Anton,

I will have to second that one. That sounds like a useful feature... Stick the text where you want it...