Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Pop Up Menu Creator - Anoxy Software

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hi TBone,

Be sure to note the change I made in the placeholder and the change to the lp5.js file. Also note that all the files from your lp5.zip are placed within the index_htm_files folder.
    I noted that you changed "popup/" to "index_htm_files/" in the lp5.js file, but what did you change in the placeholder? Also, it will come up now in Firefox, but won't show in "preview website" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Here's a version of drop down menu with flyout menu for Xtreme 5.
    Gary, I don't have Xtreme 5, only XWD. I've viewed your movie tutorials, but with my limited image experience, it's seems to be a lot more work for me. You make it look really easy! I tried but got bogged down. That's when I dug out my old Pop-Up software and decided it might be faster to go that route. I'm hoping XWD will automate those actions in a future version.
    Last edited by oldtbone; 16 August 2009 at 05:59 PM.

It would not surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtbone View Post
    I noted that you changed "popup/" to "index_htm_files/" in the lp5.js file, but what did you change in the placeholder? Also, it will come up now in Firefox, but won't show in "preview website" mode.

Hi TBone,

I forgot to save the .web with the change.

I changed "popup/" to "index_htm_files/" in the placeholder. The same as was done to lp5.js, becuase that is telling both Web Designer and the javascript where to find the files for the menu.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks to all for the help with the menu and the XWD "Placeholder" function. I finally got all the kinks ironed out and got a successful upload, although not w/o many tries and re-tries.

www.bishoptx100.org

The new "Pop-Up Menu" from Anoxy is now half the initial size of the one I had done with XWD. Hopefully, future versions of XWD will have all this built in.

Hi TBone,

Xara makes a very good menu editor called Menu Maker. http://site.xara.com/products/menumaker/

You can create your menus using Menu Maker and using a placeholder put them to work in your Web Designer site. http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2741
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hi TBone,

Xara makes a very good menu editor called Menu Maker. http://site.xara.com/products/menumaker/

You can create your menus using Menu Maker and using a placeholder put them to work in your Web Designer site. http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2741
    Thanks, Bill. I already had the Pop-Up from 12 years ago, so no additional $$ outlay was required. I'm running on a shoestring as it is! All my work so far has been volunteer to non-profits. Wish I could do this for a living, but I have to have a real job!

Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 24 August 2009 at 07:36 PM.