Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default page layout on work area

At present the web pages are laid out in the Xara work area in a linear fashion top to bottom. This doesn't provide any overall view of the relationship between one page and another - I'm thinking here of the zoomed out view where you can zoom back to see an entire site as tiny pages.

It would be fantastic to be able to move the pages around on the work area to position them in a way that helps make sense of the navigational links between them all. The ability to draw arrowed lines between the pages, in a similar way to something like Visio, to further clarify the relationships would be even better.

Default Re: page layout on work area

A useful thought BUT only really useful for larger sites if the page name is visible overlaid on the page 'thumbnail'.

I have sites with page content in identical-looking Placeholders for CMS, so the only way I can tell which page is which is to click on it a view the Page tab.

It would even be useful for the Page Title to be made an Icon bar element, with a drop-down to navigate to the right page.