Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Bug Reports

I figured since XaraX is still in beta it would be nice if they had a email address for bug reports but it seems they don't. Anyway, I found another one today. When you try to duplicate an object by draging / right clicking like a sphere object it doesn't duplicate. Only large spheres work with this feature.

s.g.

I figured since XaraX is still in beta it would be nice if they had a email address for bug reports but it seems they don't. Anyway, I found another one today. When you try to duplicate an object by draging / right clicking like a sphere object it doesn't duplicate. Only large spheres work with this feature.

s.g.

beta@xara.com
    Found on one of the XaraX download pages.
    I still haven't had a reply from them through!

Please send bug reports to beta@xara.com and documentation feedback to mick@xara.com

I'm afraid they can't be answered individually, but they are carefully read - that's to say we'll only get back to you if we're having difficulty understanding the report or need further information.

If you need an answer then please use support@xara.com

Kate

Kate Moir
    http://www.xara.com
    http://www.buyfonts.com
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Or I might just be doing something that Xara never intended.

Draw a circle and apply a circular fill. Set the centre colour to 'No colour'. You get a smooth gradation from the edge to the centre which appears to be correct.

But if you put the circle in front of another image,the circle is drawn as if the centre is white set at 0% transparency.

Not a major bug, but if it can be fixed I will be in seventh heaven!

As for Xarax - love it, I mucked around with one of the tutorials on XaraXone and my snowman is destined to become my Christmas cards for this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowman.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	5722  

This is not a bug.
    Applying no colour is not the same as applying a transparent colour. You can use the transparency tool to achieve the effect you want, simply use a circular transparency with 100% in the centre.