Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Meta Text (have a check)

Hi

Can someone who knows about code have a quick glance at the attachment. I've copied the code into a word doc and highlighted the parts in question to make it easier to identify.

I am using some instant traffic software provided by my host provider and also have a google analytics and google adwords account.

I was told to place my site Title, Keywords and Description (highlighted in red) between the <head> </head> which I think i've done correctly and the google tracker code (highlighted in blue) before the <body> which again I think I have done it right as my google account says it's status is ok and is revieving data.

If what i've done is correct can I use the meta text within web properties page to export these instead of having to do it manually for each page. It's getting a bit annoying everytime I update.

Thanks
    Dean
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Meta Text (have a check)

Quote Originally Posted by Deanx View Post

If what i've done is correct can I use the meta text within web properties page to export these instead of having to do it manually for each page. It's getting a bit annoying everytime I update.
    Hi Dean,

Everything can be done within XWD or Xtreme. No need to manually edit your code.
    You should be able to find plenty of threads and posts at TG asking same questions.

Web Properties>>Website[tab] Four entry boxes are available;
    Title
    Description
    Keywords
    Tracker Code

For code that must be placed in the <head> section of your page, create a placeholder and name the object <HEAD>.
    In Web Properties>>Placeholder [tab]>>Replace with HTML Code: Place your code in the entry box and press Apply.