Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default photo gallery issues Help! I think Im fallin.... h e l p

yea listend to the Beatles when I was lernin to wlk.
    OK
    Two ?s:
    1)Again I saved files and they were Ok. the photos when clicked on opened and the back ground around the edges(if there was one cause of extra space), was nice and white.
    Now a week later, I open the files and they have the webpage showing in the background. I will like before upload the .web files so you may see this. It is dif to describe with words.

2)+,
    Is the photo frame ( I have used the templates photo galleries-gallery 1 & gallery 1) supposed to enlarge with a single click or double click? and some of them "pop" to the top of the page when opening. I can almost swear that when I first made the pages,before changing the header,nav bar etc. that it was single click and the view window stayed in place in the page. Now they were all set to 500pix then, as I was learning. I then bumped them very large to , some 1650 even. Still all looked fine, thought it is difficult to have any border showing at all at that size. but in gallery1.web the fifth pic in from left to right&down ,, you can see it the most.

3) Is there a way to get the enlarged photo to open on a new page?
    I tried checking a box which states open on new page in the Link Tab but I think it may be for something else. Choosing the option to "open in new page" did not open the photos in a new page. *I did not think it would, because the gallery templates have their own "wiring" and I figured that would precede any other options. But I may be incorrect. I am still learning how to use the pen tool, yea thats another story. .....I just deleted a WOT. sor.

thats it. for the ?s

any help and Ill write you a song if you wish. no prob. just dont ask me to sing , unless you want bad Dylan.

thanks,

Dave
    D♦

Default Re: photo gallery issues Help! I think Im fallin.... h e l p

i am replying because when i tried to upload two .web files "cannot upload due to a token not being found" or something. notify supervisor. ....

OK so I will try to upload one

named gallery1.web this file was last saved 08 02 as far as thats when
    I actually used extreme to remake these files and exported them as web
    files for WD and , these were to be my back up files.

I went to check them today and freaked out again.

The good news is that at least on the web at meganfoxshrine.com
    pictures in the nav bar. they are working ok. and yea I resized them to 800 or less.
    I was praying before I checked that out today. ...
    took me two days or so, I was so dis oriented and a little in shock.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    D♦