Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Help with error msg in XWD please

I was trying this morning to delete some files from an old CD-RW when my computer froze (running Vista Pro, up-to-date). Unable to end process I shut down (not elegantly). On attempting restart Vista had to run a restore to an earlier restore point. Not sure now what my 'state' is. However my immediate concern is with a web app I just finished yesterday.

I am attaching the file. It seems to look fine in design mode but in preview it chokes up on contact.htm with the error message you see here. If I respond with 'Yes' the page displays and I was also able to export without any apparent problem. Perhaps this is not so serious, but it is worrying me a little. I'd appreciate it if s someone could have a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error_msg.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	64238  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Phil Thompson

Default Re: Help with error msg in XWD please

Hi,

i've loaded your file and i get no error message in preview and after export.
    No problems.

Sebastian

Default Re: Help with error msg in XWD please

Hmmm. Then it's a local problem I guess. Checking back to the html line 220 it seemed to be a problem with the jotform thing. I restored from my backup and now it seems okay. Thanks for having a look.

BTW I am sorry to have to show this horrible web to anyone -- it is ugly but it's what the guy wanted, exactly so whaddya gonna do.
    Phil Thompson